Heat Level: Medium
Category: Slow Cooker - Poultry, Soup, Stews & Chili
- 1 + ½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s All Around Seasoning
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 oz. egg noodles
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, and bay leaf and Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning. Pour in broth.
- Cover and cook on low, 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Discard bay leaf.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and add egg noodles.
- Cook on low, covered, until al dente, 20 to 30 minutes.
ADAPTED FROM: delish