Heat Level: HOT
Category: Slow Cooker - Poultry, Soups, Stews, & Chili
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Avocado Tomatillo Salsa *(This makes a spicy soup)*
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1+½ cups water
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp dried cilantro
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Optional Toppings :
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- green onions
- diced avocado
- tortilla strips
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray. Add chicken to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, salsa, corn, black beans, water, cumin, and cilantro. Pour over the top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. Remove the chicken and shred with two forks. Place back into the slow cooker and add shredded cheese. Continue cooking until cheese has melted about 15 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.
ADAPTED FROM: Alyssa