Heat Level: HOT
Category: Slow Cooker - Other, Appetizers, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving, Christmas, Game Day
- 2 cups Sesame Sticks
- 2 cups Gold Fish crackers
- 2 cups Pretzels (small)
- 2 cups Mixed Nuts (we used salted)
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Wheat Chex or mini Shredded Wheat
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- ¾ cup Butter
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Cajun Seasoning
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Rattlesnake Bite or (Ghost Pepper Seasoning for more heat)
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Very Very Hot Sauce
- Pour cereal, sesame sticks, and gold fish into a large mixing bowl. Add in pretzels and nuts.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add remaining ingredients and microwave until butter is melted. Stir together and toss into cereal mixture.
- Transfer mix into large slow cooker. Cook, covered with towel – (leave the lid off) on high heat for 2 ½ - 3 hrs. , stirring every 15 min. to ½ hour depending on how hot your slow cooker cooks. (I USE A TOWEL TO COVER AND KEEP WARM WHILE COOKING INSTEAD OF THE LID)
NOTE: The slow cooker makes this extremely easy.