Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Beef, Soups
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 4 cups low-sodium broth (beef or bone)
- 2–4 cups of water
- 8 oz. uncooked noodles
- 2–3 medium size carrots, sliced
- 2–3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s All Around Seasoning
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT for the noodles into the slow cooker. Stir gently.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 or LOW 6-8.
- Add preferred noodles and cook on HIGH an additional 15-20 minutes or until noodles are soft.
- Remove bay leaves before serving.
ADAPTED FROM: Fit Slow Cooker Queen