Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Snack
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 18 slices
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 lemon, zested
- 6 strawberries, hulled and each sliced into 3 pieces (18 pieces)
- 3 kiwis, peeled and cut into 6 pieces (18 pieces)
- 18 raspberries
- 36 Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Rustlin' Rob's Gala Apple Preserves
- Put the cookie dough slices on parchment-lined baking sheets and slightly flatten each one. Bake according to the package instructions, then set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, zest 1/2 lemon, and vanilla until smooth. Spread some onto each cooled cookie.
- Arrange kiwi slices, strawberry pieces, raspberries, and 2 blueberries on top of each.
- Warm the apple preserve in small microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Then brush the fruit with the warm preserve to glaze it. Serve and enjoy!
ADAPTED FROM: Ree Drummon