Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Fish & Seafood
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 8 cloves of Rustlin’ Rob’s Dilled Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp dilled garlic juice
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/3 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp of white wine
- Pinch of sugar
- Sauté the garlic in oil then add the shrimp until 80% done.
- Add remaining ingredients, cook one minute longer.
- Serve with rice and garnish with green onions.
NOTE: To spice up the recipe use our Habanero Garlic.