Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Fish & Seafood
- 1 lb thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1 + 1/2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Red Chili Wild Plum Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.(You can warm this if you desire but it warmed up nicely for me when mixed with the hot pasta.)
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta and drain well.
- Place the uncooked shrimp in a medium sized bowl and add the paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, pepper
- Heat the coconut oil on medium high heat and add the coated uncooked shrimp. Stir constantly while cooking until pink for approx. 7- 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside if pasta is not ready
- In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp and sauce mixture and toss.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.