Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- 1 lb. of ground sausage
- 1 jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Pickled Quail Eggs (drained)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups bread crumbs (panko)
- Oil for frying (2 inches in pan)
- Dry eggs on paper towels.
- Wrap each egg with thin layer of your sausage rolling in your hands to form egg shape.
- Place flour eggs, and crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Roll sausage covered egg; first in flour, then egg, last in crumbs.
- Heat oil to 350° and fry eggs till golden brown; about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve warm with mustard, can be eaten room temp., also can dip in ranch dressing or hot sauce.