Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Vegetables, Side Dish - Vegetables
- 1 cup sour cream (we used fat free)
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 lbs small red potatoes (I peeled mine but that is optional)
- 1+½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh chives for topping
- Thinly slice potatoes and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, can of potato soup and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
- Add thinly sliced potatoes to the mixture and mix until all potatoes are well coated.
- Spoon ½ of the potato mixture into slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with ¾ cup of shredded cheese. Repeat layer with remaining potatoes and cheese.
- Cook on HIGH for 3.5 to 4.5 hours (or on LOW 7 to 8 hours). Give them a quick stir about halfway through cooking time.
- Serve topped with a sprinkle of paprika and chives.