Heat Level: Mild
Category: Soups, Stews & Chili, Slow Cooker - Pork
- 1 lb pork Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 cans (about 15 oz each) cannellini or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (about 14 oz) Italian seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Rustlin' Rob's All Around seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Rustlin Rob's Chow Chow
- Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown sausage and onion 6 to 8 minutes, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, and Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning in slow cooker. Stir in sausage mixture.
- Cover; cook on low 3 to 4 hours. Ladle into bowls; top with cheese and Rustlin' Rob's Chow Chow.