Heat Level: Mild
Category: Breakfast, Side Dish - Breads & Rolls
- 1 lb. Sausage
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg Cream cheese (softened)
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- Poppy seeds
- 1 package Rustlin’ Rob’s Peppercorn Parmesan Dip Mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Fry sausage and drain off fat. Combine sausage and softened cream cheese, and dip mix together in a bowl and chill.
- On a greased cookie sheet open the crescent rolls but leave 2 together to form a square. Pinch the seam together to make as one square.
- Add sausage mixture across the opened crescent roll. Roll up the crescent roll and pinch all ends and sides. It should look like a long log shaped roll with pinched ends.
- Sprinkle tops with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut each log roll into 4 pieces and serve hot. Makes: 32 pieces.
NOTE: Can microwave cold cream cheese to soften, cut into chunks, put in microwavable bowl, and heat for 40 seconds.