Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Holiday/Seasonal - Christmas
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Mexican Vanilla
- powdered sugar
- In large saucepan, melt butter. Add flour, sugar, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in nuts and Mexican Vanilla, blending thoroughly.
- Form dough into small balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Baked in preheated 300 degree oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove form oven, cool slightly, roll in powdered sugar (while very warm).
- Bake 29-30 minutes.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Makes 3 dozen. We made 4 batches - 2 at a time to not over load the stand mixer.