Heat Level: Medium
Category: Pasta/Rice, Salad
- 20oz bag frozen tortellini
- 1 small jar artichoke hearts, chopped (not marinated, in its own juices)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz Rustlin' Rob's Dirty Jalapeno Olive Relish
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Parmesan Garlic Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions for al dente pasta. Drain and rinse with cold water until tortellini is room temperature. Place tortellini in a large bowl.
- Add prepared cherry tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, olive relish, cucumber, and parmesan cheese to the bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add parmesan garlic vinaigrette, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving to allow flavors to meld.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Pasta salad will keep for 3-4 days refrigerated in a sealed container. As your pasta salad sits, it will continue to soak up your dressing. If your pasta begins to look dry, feel free to add an extra splash of parmesan garlic vinaigrette to freshen it up.
ADAPTED FROM: The Toasty Kitchen