Heat Level: Mild
Category: Soup, Stews & Chili- Meatless
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 small yellow onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash, core, and cut the tomatoes into halves. Spread the tomatoes, garlic cloves, basil, and onions onto the baking dish. Drizzle with 1/2 cup of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 to 30 minutes, or until caramelized.
- Remove pan from the oven and allow to cool.
- Use a blender to puree the soup until smooth. Return soup to low heat, add 2 tablespoons Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire sauce, and ready to serve. Add salt and pepper to taste.
ADAPTED FROM: Tyler's Ultimate