Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizer Recipe, Snack Recipe
- Any brand of pimento cheese
- 1 16oz jar of Rustlin' Rob's Pickled Okra
- Drain all the juice from your okra jar, then lay them out on a cutting board.
- Slice down one side of each okra pod from near tip to tail.
- At the broader stem end, make a small cut perpendicular to the long slit so that you have a "T". Gently scrape out the okra seeds.
- Nudge about 1 teaspoon of pimento cheese into the okra and neatly mound another teaspoon on top.
- Repeat with the remaining okra and cheese.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate for later.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
ADAPTED FROM: Perini Ranch Steakhouse