Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Beans & Grains
- ½ C Rustlin’ Rob’s Chipotle Beef Jerky (chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 cups chopped onion
- 5 cups cooked beans (we used Rustlin’ Rob’s Big Bang Bean Seasoning beans with juice)
- 3 tbsp. molasses
- 2 tbsp. cumin
- Chicken broth (as needed)
- Sauté onion and green pepper and garlic until cooked. (about 5 min)
- Add jerky, beans, molasses, and cumin.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook one hour, stirring occasionally.
- Add some broth if they become too dry.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Try some of our other sweet & tangy jerky options.