Heat Level: Mild
Category: Breads & Rolls - Side Dish
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk, room temperature (very important)
- 4 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine the floor, salt, baking powder, milk, mayonnaise, and All Around seasoning.
- Using a whisk, smooth the mixture out, making sure to get rid of any flour lumps.
- Grease your muffin tins.
- Separate the dough into equal-sized lumps, making sure to add equal amounts to each muffin.
- Place the drop biscuits in to the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.