Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 oz. Sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. Rustlin’ Rob’s Butter of choice We used Pumpkin Butter for pie shown in picture. (Pumpkin Butter, Sweet Potato Butter, Peach Butter, Cherry Butter)
- 1 tbsp. Mexican vanilla
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 10” Deep dish graham cracker pie crust
- Put Cream cheese, condensed milk, Rustlin’ Rob’s Butter, vanilla, and cool whip in large mixing bowl.
- Blend on medium speed for 2 ½-3 minutes.
- Pour into pie crust.
NOTE: Additional uses for Rustlin' Rob's Butters: Add 1/3 cup of your favorite Rustlin' Rob's butter to pancake or waffle mix, add tbsp to hot cereal, and great on toast, biscuits, etc.