Category: Snacks, Dessert Recipe
- 8 oz Belgian chocolate
- 2 cups shelled pecan halves
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces, divided
- 1/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp bacon fat
- In a heavy skillet, melt the bacon fat.
- Add pecans on low heat and toast until turning a little brown. Pecans should be tender when done.
- Add ¼ cup toffee bits and let melt, stirring frequently.
- Remove pan from heat and let cool.
- Add ¼ cup sauce and stir until all pecans are covered. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals until able to stir or melt over a double boiler until all chocolate is melted.
- Spread chocolate out on a sheet pan.
- Sprinkle pecan mixture over chocolate on a sheet pan until all the chocolate is covered.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and drop or bang sheet pan on a hard surface to crack.
- You can also lift with a spatula to pull away from the sheet pan to crack. Break into desired sizes and serve.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: You can use any of our wonderful Rustlin' Rob's Chipotle Sauces.