Heat Level: Medium
Category: Pasta/Rice, Main Dish Recipes
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1 (16oz) package spaghetti
- 1 (10oz) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (10.5oz) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1-4 oz jar pimentos, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 (16oz) package Velveeta cheese
- 4-oz cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, combine the Rotel with the juice, undiluted cream of mushroom soup, Velveeta cheese, cream cheese, pimentos, garlic. and All Around Seasoning.
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until the cheese has melted.
- Add the shredded chicken and cooked spaghetti. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish and sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through and the cheese has melted.