Category: Dessert Recipe
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 7 ounces marshmallow créme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip topping, thawed
- 2/3 cup Rustlin' Rob's Blueberry Preserves (NSA)
- 1 cup fresh blueberry for garnish, optional
- Bake the pie crust according to the instruction on the package and cool.
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth in a large bowl. Add the sour cream, marshmallow crème, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Stir in the thawed whipped topping. Fold in the blueberry preserves for a marbled effect.
- Pour the filling into the cooled pie crust. Garnish with fresh blueberries. Chill for several hours or overnight before serving.
ADAPTED FROM: Daisy Brand