Heat Level: Mild
Category: Dip, Snack, Appetizer
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 package Rustlin' Rob's Beef Jerky
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Mix cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, green onions, and sour cream together until blended.
- Finely chop beef jerky and mix with other ingredients. (we chopped the jerky in a food processor for smaller pieces)
- Chill until ready to serve. Needs to be refrigerated for several hours or overnight to give the flavors time to blend.