Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry
- 2 medium chicken breasts chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper chopped (any colors you like)
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 + ½ tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Chop House Rub
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. On another cutting board chop chicken into cubes.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil and Chop House Rub. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or salad.
ADAPTED FROM: Layla