Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish -Vegetables, Holiday/Seasonal - Thanksgiving - Christmas
- Olive Oil
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Champagne Garlic Honey Mustard
- 2 bunches of Carrots with tops
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. Wash, remove green tops, and peel the carrots, then place in a foil-lined pan.
- Make a mixture of equal parts champagne honey mustard and Olive Oil. Season with salt and pepper. Brush mixture on raw Carrots. Seal in foil.
- Roast at 425° for 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
NOTE: Can also be used on winter squash or sweet potatoes.