Heat Level: Mild
Category: Sandwiches, Main Dish - Beef
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 sub rolls
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced lean deli style roast beef
- 4 slices deli provolone cheese cut in half
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Roasted Garlic Horseradish Dip
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the soup and Worcestershire in a small saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Set aside.
- Spread a generous layer of the Roasted Garlic Horseradish Dip one each roll.
- Divide the beef evenly among the rolls. Top the beef with the cheese slices and place the sandwiches onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy sandwich by dipping in French Onion sauce.
ADAPTED FROM: Campbell's Kitchen