Heat Level: Mild
- 1 Rustlin' Rob's Cobbler Mix
- 1 jar Rustlin' Rob's Pumpkin Butter
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Mexican Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter (4tbsp) in 8"-9" baking dish.
- Mix cobbler mix, milk, and vanilla in a separate mixing bowl. Pour mixture over butter.
- Pour Pumpkin Butter evenly over top of batter.
- Blend nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon in a bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the top of cobbler.
- Bake at 375F for about 30 -35 minutes. The cobbler will rise to the top, it should be cooked through, but there will be sauce at the bottom.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.