Heat Level: Varies by dip mix of choice
Category: Holiday - Halloween, Appetizer - Cheeseball
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 pkg. of any Rustlin’ Rob’s Dip Mix (we use Baked Enchilada)
- 1 (5 oz.) jar spreadable cheddar
- 1 Bag Nacho Cheese Doritos
- The Stem of 1 Bell Pepper
- Combine softened cream cheese, spreadable cheddar and Rustlin’ Rob’s Dip Mix of your choice in a small bowl with a hand mixer.
- Roll into a ball on a piece of plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or the freezer for about 30-40 minutes.
- In a bag or bowl, smash about 2 cups of Doritos into small pieces. Once cheese ball has hardened, roll into Dorito crumbs and press bell pepper stem into the top of the ball.
- Serve in the center of a plate surrounded by blue corn tortilla chips!
NOTE: You can make this a day in advance. Refrigerate and then remove to let it soften about 30 minutes before serving. You can also add more or less of any of the ingredients and spices to make the ball fit your taste.