Category: Side Dish - Breads & Rolls, Desserts
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 15 oz. can of unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup almond milk or milk
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Praline Pecan Honey Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter until creamy. Add the brown sugar and beat for 4 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Then beat in the pumpkin puree. In a small bowl, stir the vanilla into the milk. Mix the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture in 3 additions on low speed, alternating with the milk mixture.
- Spread the batter into an even layer in the prepared pan. Bake for about 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the loaf cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack.
- Top with Rustlin’ Rob’s Praline Pecan Honey Butter.