Heat Level: Medium
Category: Side Dish, Salad, Holiday/Seasonal - Easter - Red, White, & Blue - Game Day
- 3 lbs Red Potatoes (Peeled or leave the skin on)
- 5 celery stalks, diced ( we substitute diced Poblano pepper)
- 5 green onions, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped, Rustlin’ Rob’s Candied Jalapenos (up to ½ cup is good)
- 1 TBSP Rustlin’ Rob’s Candied Jalapenos juice
- 3 TBSPS minced fresh parsley or 1 TBSP dried
- 1 TSP ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Place potatoes in large pan, cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender 20-25 minute. Drain and let cool, cut into 1 inch cubes. ALTERNATE: Cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes, place in a steamer and steam for 20-25 minutes.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add celery(or poblano pepper), green, and yellow onions.
- In a small bowl: Combine eggs ( optional), mayonnaise, Rustlin’ Rob’s Candied Jalapenos, parsley, cumin, salt, and pepper to taste. Add to the potato mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with parsley or sprinkle with paprika for color.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products