Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Pork
- 5 Granny Smith Apples, cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 + ½ pound pork tenderloin
- 1 (8 oz.) jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Green Chili Wild Plum Conserve
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the apples on the bottom of a 9x13 inch glass baking dish and cover with 2 cups water.
- Place pork tenderloin on top of apples.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour jar of "Rustlin’ Rob’s Green Chili Wild Plum Conserve" over pork and apples.
- Cook until pork reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees F. About 1 hour. Baste every 15 minutes with juices and conserve.
- Remember that meat continues to cook after you remove it from the oven.