Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Pork
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Jalapeno Aioli (topping)
- flaky sea salt and lemon wedges (for serving)
- salt and pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 + ½ cups dried potato flakes
- 4 (4 oz) boneless pork chops, lightly pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Beat eggs with a pinch of salt in a shallow bowl.
- Spread potato flakes in a separate shallow bowl.
- Season pork chops to taste with salt and pepper.
- Dip pork chops in egg, letting excess drip back into the bowl.
- Dredge pork chops in potato flakes, pressing to help flakes adhere.
- Heat butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high until butter melts.
- Working in batches, add pork to skillet, and cook until browned and crispy, about 2 minutes and 30 seconds per side.
- Transfer pork chops to a paper towel–lined plate to drain.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, and serve the pork with the Jalapeno Aioli and lemon wedges.