Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- 1 sheet of a 17.3-ounce pkg Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Praline Pecan Honey Butter
- Set the pastry out to thaw. Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the work surface with flour. Unfold the thawed pastry sheet on the work surface. Cut the pastry into desired shape. Spread Honey Butter on top of each piece.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheet on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
ADAPTED FROM: Pepperidge Farms