Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- 1 box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin' Rob's Toffee Pecan Honey Butter
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pie crusts on work surface. Cut dough into 2-inch squares.
- Place 1 inch apart on a large ungreased cookie sheet. Spread a thin layer of Honey Butter on each square.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Remove the cookie sheet to a cooling rack. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
ADAPTED FROM: Pillsbury