Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Pasta, Salads
- ½ lb Farfalle or some other fun shaped pasta
- 1 pt., halved Cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch, chopped Scallions
- ⅓ cup, sliced Kalamata olives
- ½ can, sliced into ¼” rounds Hearts of palm
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ lemon squeezed for juice
- Cracked black pepper/sea salt to taste
- ½ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Pesto Aioli
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Prepare pasta, saving a ¼ cup of the pasta water – then let pasta cool 5 minutes.
- Combine pasta, pasta water, tomatoes, scallions, kalamata olives, hearts of palm, parmesan cheese, lemon juice and cracked pepper/salt to taste. Mix well.
- Then add pesto aioli and mix again…if you need more, add more!
- Top with a chiffonade of fresh basil leaves and serve warm on baby greens or refrigerate and take on a picnic! You could also add grilled or rotisserie chicken to this.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: You can always add our different aiolis for a variety of flavor or even our stuffed jalapeno olives.