Heat Level: Mild
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 + 1/4 cup white Karo Syrup
- 1 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Mexican Vanilla
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, sugar, flour, Karo syrup, Mexican Vanilla, and salt. Mix well.
- Add pecans and pour into uncooked pie shell. Bake for 10 min.
- Lower heat to 300 degrees and continue baking for 50 minutes or until pie is set.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Our favorite brand of pie crust is Pillsbury.