Heat Level: Mild
Category: Dessert, Holiday/Seasonal - Valentine's - Thanksgiving
- Caramel Sauce:
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups pretzels
- 4 whole graham crackers
- 1/3 cup (5 tbsp plus 1 tsp) butter melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8oz.) block of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2/3 cup of Rustlin' Rob's Chocolate Peanut Butter
- For the caramel sauce: preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 10 inch springform pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the 1 cup of caramel bits and heavy cream in microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir, then microwave for another 10 seconds, then stir in salt.
- For the crust: add the pretzels and graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until ground. Drizzle in the melted butter and pulse to evenly coat. Transfer the pretzel mixture to a bowl and pour in1/2 cup caramel sauce. Stir to combine and press into the bottom and 1 + 1/2 inches up the sides of prepared springform pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- For the filling: Whip the sugar and cream cheese in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until evenly combined, Add the cream and continue to whip until smooth and light. Add the peanut butter and mix until the filling is creamy and well combined, Add the filling evenly to the cooled crust.
- For the garnish: Whip the heavy cream and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until light and fluffy and the cream holds the shape of the whisk. Spoon it evenly over the filling. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until ready to serve. Drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce just before serving.