Heat Level: Mild
- 5 cups water, divided
- 8 Earl Grey tea bags
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin' Rob's Peach Preserves
- 2 cups peach nectar
- 1 cup Bourbon
- 1/4 cup Peach Schnapps
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 peach, sliced for garnish
- Bring 3 cups water and 2 tbsp. peach preserves to boil.
- Remove from heat, and add 8 Earl Grey teabags. Steep for 6 minutes.
- Remove teabags, and gently squeeze out the liquid. Pour the tea into a pitcher.
- Stir in 2 cups each of cold water and peach nectar. Stir in 1 cup Bourbon, 1/4 cup Peach Schnapps, a squeeze of lemon juice, and 1 slice of peach for garnish. Chill.
- Serve over ice.