Heat Level: Mild
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Mexican Vanilla
- Rustlin' Rob's Wild Plum Syrup
- Grease or spray griddle or skillet. Heat over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappear.)
- Stir all ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle.
- Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until golden.
- Pour Rustlin' Rob's Wild Plum Syrup over top, and serve.
ADAPTED FROM: Betty Crocker