Category: Breakfast Recipes , Snake Recipe
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 Rustlin' Rob's Southern Yellow Grits
- 2 cups milk
- honey (optional)
- Divide the milk into 2 cups and add steel-cut oats to one cup and the yellow grits to the other.
- Stir, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Bring each mixture to a simmer in a small saucepan. Allow simmering for approx. 15 minutes.
- Stir regularly to avoid clumping and burning.
- Pour both porridges into a bowl.
- Cover with blueberries and raspberries and drizzle with honey.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: You can also use any fruit you care to use, like strawberries or even bananas.
ADAPTED FROM: Gourmet Food Blog