Heat Level: Mild Mild
Category: Side Dish - Vegetables, Appetizers
- 2 lbs. fingerling potatoes
- 1/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Pineapple Habanero Dip
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and spray foil with cooking spray.
- Cut the length of the potatoes in half.
- In a medium size mixing bowl- toss potatoes and Roasted Pineapple Habanero Dip. Cover potatoes evenly.
- Add potatoes to baking sheet - skin side down.
- Bake the potatoes for 25-30 minutes, or until tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Use broiler for 2-3 minutes to get crisp potato tops.