Heat Level: Mild
Category: Salads, Side Dish - Pasta/Rice
- 1 jar of Rustlin’ Rob’s Marinated Mushrooms, quartered
- 2 cups (16oz bag) edamame, thawed
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 cup dry orzo pasta (about 2 cups cooked rice-shaped pasta)
- Cook orzo according to package, set aside.
- Pour juice from the jar of marinated mushrooms in to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Quarter the mushrooms and finely chop the red bell pepper
- Reduce heat on juice; simmer 10 minutes, reduce juice to half.
- Stir in mushrooms, edamame, and bell pepper; cook 1 minute.
- Place mushroom mixture in a large bowl; cool to room temperature.
- Add pasta, and toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Mix it up with any of our pickled products, like our lemon stuffed olives or spicy pickled garlic.
ADAPTED FROM: Genius Kitchen