Heat Level: Mild
- 2 Rustlin' Rob's Peach and Other Fruit Cobbler Mixes
- 5 tbsp butter
- 12-15 Oreo cookies (crumbled)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1 + 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 + 1/2 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut butter into cubes and place them in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place dish in the oven just long enough to allow butter to melt.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle crumbled Oreo cookies all over the bottom of dish.
- In a bowl, combine 2 Cobbler Mixes, vanilla and milk. Stir to combine, but do not over mix.
- Pour mixture evenly over cookie crumbles.
- Sprinkle dark brown sugar evenly over batter,
- Gently pour hot water over the top of sugar, batter, and cookies.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool and set 5 minutes before serving.
ADAPTED FROM: Call Me PMc