Heat Level: Medium
Category: Salads, Side Dish
- 2 cups cooked macaroni noodles
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (whole)
- 2 medium green onions, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Dirty Olive Jalapeno Relish with Garlic (or more to taste)
- Add the macaroni noodles, celery, jalapeno, cherry tomatoes, and green onions to a large bowl. In a small mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, pepper, and celery seed. Pour over the macaroni and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve, up to two days.
ADAPTED FROM: Add a Pinch