Category: Dessert Recipe
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups quick cook oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl stir together oats and salt . Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over medium-high heat, whisk together butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder.
- Bring mixture to a boil for about a minute and then remove from heat.
- Whisk in Rustlin' Rob's Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter mixture over oats and stir until combined.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Drop cookies onto the wax paper using a medium cookie scoop.
- Let the cookies cool on the countertop. Store in the refrigerator once cookies are cool and dry.