Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Vegetables
- 2 + 1/2-3 lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 2 yellow onions, cut into half moons
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin' Rob's Hot Bavarian Mustard
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. (or to taste) kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, and prepare a large baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes, onions, oil, mustard, and salt and pepper on the baking pan. Alternatively, you can put them all in a large ziploc and let them rest until you're ready to cook them.)
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, tossing a few times--or until tender. Garnish with chopped parsley.
ADAPTED FROM: Ina Garten At Home