Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Pork, Sandwich
- 1 jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Dirty Jalapeno Olive Relish
- 1 large roll of Italian round bread (or bread of your choice)
- 2 slices Genoa salami
- 2 slices Coppa (pork cold cut)
- 2 slices Mortadella (Italian sausage or luncheon meat)
- 2 slices ham sliced
- 1 slice provolone cheese, sliced
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Cut the bread in half. Spread both sides of the bread with generous amounts of Rustlin’ Rob’s Dirty Jalapeno Olive Relish with Garlic. When spreading on the bottom layer avoid spooning too much liquid onto the bread as it will become soggy.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet. Layer the bottom with coppa, mortadella, salami, provolone, ham, and mozzarella. Carefully flip the other side of the bread with the smeared olive spread over meat and cheese. Place another baking sheet on top of the sandwich and balance a heavy item like a cast iron skillet on top. Refrigerate for another hour.
- Slice and Serve.