Category: Dessert Recipe
- Layer 1
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup) (room temp)
- 1 1/2 cup of chopped Rustlin' Rob's Creme Brulee Pecans (reserve 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top)
- pinch of salt
- Layer 2
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2- 8oz containers of Cool Whip (reserve one container to spread on top)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Layer 3
- 2- 3.9oz box of instant chocolate pudding (small box)
- 3 cups of milk
- Layer 1: Preheat oven to 325. Combine flour, butter, 1 cup of pecans and salt then press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Bake the crust for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool completely.
- Layer 2: Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in one 8oz container of Cool Whip then mix until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust.
- Layer 3: Mix pudding mixes and milk until combined and let sit for a few minutes to thicken. Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto the cream cheese layer.
- Spread the other container of Cool Whip onto chocolate layer then sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.
NOTE: We have also made this with a simple graham cracker crust and it was wonderful!
ADAPTED FROM: Jean Simpson (Rustlin' Rob's Mom)