Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Beef, Holiday/Seasonal - Game Day, Snacks
- 1 + 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- 1 + 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Meatloaf Topping :
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, onion 1 tbsp BBQ sauce, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper and egg.
- Divide the mixture among the 12 cups in a standard muffn tin, pressing them down to fill the cup. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Measure out about 1/2 - 1 cup of Mesquite BBQ.
- Remove the meatloaf fro oven and use a paper towel to soak up any grease on the meatloaf.
- Generously spoon BBQ sauce over each mini meatloaf. Return to oven for an additional 10 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and any extra sauce.
ADAPTED FROM: Taste Better From Scratch - Lauren Allen