Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Appetizers
- Duncan Hines Signature Layer Cake Mix Lemon Supreme 15.25 Oz
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 + 1/4 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel, divided
- 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Blueberry Preserves
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat 18 mini bundt or fluted muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix, sour cream, oil, and eggs in a large bowl and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes or until blended. Stir in 1 cup of blueberries.
- Spoon into the muffin cups filling about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool in the pans on a wire rack for 8 minutes. Gently loosen the edges with a small metal spatula and invert onto a wire rack. Cool completely.
- Add the blueberry preserves to a small saucepan on low heat. Add the remaining blueberries and lemon zest.
- Heat until thin. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- With a small spatula spread over the tops of the mini bundts.