Heat Level: Varies by dip mix of choice
Category: Holiday/Seasonal, Appetizer - Cheeseball
- 1 pkg of any Rustlin’ Rob’s Dip Mixes
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (5 oz.) Container Spreadable Cheddar Cheese
- Nuts for rolling (we used chopped Pecans)
- Plastic Wrap
- Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. (Note: Quickly soften cold cream cheese by cutting into chunks, and microwave for 40 seconds.)
- Place cream cheese, spreadable cheddar, and dip mix into mixing bowl. Blend well, using hand mixer.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes, or until set up enough to handle.
- Roll into 1" sized balls. Then roll in chopped nuts. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, stick a pretzel stick into each cheese ball bite.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: To make ahead: Roll them in nuts and refrigerate them. Add pretzel sticks right before serving. To make a larger version: Instead of rolling the cheese ball bites, roll entire mixture into a large ball. Roll large ball in - options: Toasted walnuts, French Fried Onions, Chopped Chives, Chopped Bacon, Sunflower Seeds, Pine Nuts. Then serve with pretzels.
ADAPTED FROM: I Heart Naptime